Is there a problem with your order? At Kelme.com we offer you several options to solve it.
The customer has a maximum period of 15 calendar days from receipt of the order to change the items he/she wishes for reasons of size, tare, factory defect or incorrect delivery. Returns will be managed by filling in the following form:
2- Exchanges due to TARE or factory DEFECT, as well as ERRONEOUS shipments:
Kelme.com will bear the shipping costs. If there is no stock in stock, the total amount of the operation will be paid. In cases where the ITEM, COLOUR or SIZE does not match those reflected in the documentation of your order, Kelme.com assumes the shipping costs. If there is no stock in stock, the total amount of the operation will be paid.
3- Right of withdrawal:
When placing your order you have a period of 15 days to exercise your right of withdrawal, starting on the date of receipt of the order. In this case, the costs incurred by the return would be borne by the customer, whether you send it on your own or if you manage the collection through email@example.com, this second option would have a cost equivalent to the collection service (5 € in peninsular territory), which would be subtracted from the subsequent refund of the amount of the purchase. The right of withdrawal does not have any type of penalty or repercussion by Kelme.com against the customer.
If the customer has any complaint regarding the purchase made or the service offered by this website, he/she can contact the company at any time using the following contact details:
5- Rights of cancellation of orders:
Kelme.com reserves the right to cancel or make modifications to the technical characteristics and finishes of the products shown on this website, in accordance with technical changes or modifications made by the manufacturers. Kelme.com also reserves the right to make modifications to these terms and conditions of sale:
- The product will be in perfect condition and will be returned in its original packaging and both the product and the packaging must be returned in optimum condition to be suitable for sale.
- The garments will have all the labels on them as they were received.
- Accessories will include all elements of the original packaging.
- Footwear will be returned in its original box without any manipulation to either the footwear or the packaging.
- For returns it is advisable to put in a neutral bag tightly closed so that the box is not damaged.
*kelme reserves the right not to pay the product that is not returned under these conditions.